This position has now been filled.
Marketing Campaigns Executive
We’re hiring for a Marketing Campaigns Executive to join our marketing department.
Main purpose of job:
This role will be instrumental in the planning, executing and reporting of campaigns under the LA Micro Group of companies. This role will see you make a positive impact on marketing and requires you to be creative and impactful. Working with a variety of different channels, departments and activities, your duties will include the creation of sales collateral, generating leads, website maintenance, email marketing, advertising and social media.
1. Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim to create marketing qualified leads and acquire and retain customers
2. Ability to work across several marketing campaigns simultaneously, taken from the marketing plan
3. Working alongside the Graphic Designer and Video & Motion Graphics Designer to create visual pieces for campaigns with effective CTAs
4. Compelling content and copywriting for direct marketing, emails, social media, web/landing pages, PR and any advertising pieces required
5. Work within a pre-determined budget to maximise spend and results
6. Report back on marketing campaigns, showing results including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs set
7. Make best use of digital platforms and social media accounts for integrated marketing campaigns
8. Utilise the CRM for email marketing, email automation and profiling
9. Liaise with LA Micro’s sales teams to identify best campaign target audiences, outreach, and overall goals for the brand’s conversion
1. Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, dependant on campaign requirements and projects
2. Understanding of effective campaign measurements and reporting tools, including Google Analytics
3. Excellent language skills with the ability to create effective content for a variety of channels
4. Motivated, driven and creative. With a desire to contribute marketing ideas and plans
1. 1 year + marketing experience
2. A marketing degree or related qualification would be desirable
3. IT industry experience would be an advantage
4. Understanding of CRM software
5. Experience with maintaining WordPress websites
6. Experience managing budgets and reporting