In-House Recruitment Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling, and conducting interviews.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a head-hunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy for current and future vacancies.
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Write and post job descriptions on career pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn), websites, newspapers and universities boards.
- Source candidates by using online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites), databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen CVs.
- Conduct phone, online and/or in-person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements).
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
To be successful in this role
- Proven work experience as an in-house Recruitment Coordinator or Agency Recruiter in a headhunting environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
- Ideally, but not essential, the ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools.
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Ideally, but not essential, a degree in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, or relevant field.
Location: Bracknell (Office based)