Junior Graphic Designer
We’re hiring for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our marketing department.
Main purpose of job:
Joining a small marketing team of a group company, you will play a key role in the design and creation of assets and material. Working with the Design Manager, you’ll be responsible for creative output for the Group and several divisions.
This role requires a creative and impactful individual with a keen visual eye and confident using the Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
1. Creation of assets for campaigns and supporting the team with graphics and images
2. Online assets, including icons, banners and header images and ensuring they’re optimised for web and mobile
3. Creating social media images for relevant platforms
4. Design and creation of marketing material assets, including presentation templates, business cards, flyers and infographics
5. Photo editing and post-production
6. Marketing email designs, from email headers through to email templates
7. Working from established brand guidelines and also new brands that are developing and need established identities
8. Updating and reworking older creative assets
1. Illustration skills and mock design skills
2. A good understanding of best UI/UX principles
3. Good verbal and written communication, including spelling and grammatical accuracy
4. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
5. Ability to work independently and in a team
6. Basic understanding of Marketing
1. 1 year + design experience
2. Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
3. Outstanding design portfolio covering a range of examples
4. Understanding of wider Adobe Creative Suite applications is desirable
5. Basic knowledge of WordPress sites and web design